Thursday, October 04, 2007

So little time, so many blogs!!

I have become a blogging addict!

It all began here. A tentative toe in the blogging waters. Mmmmmm, it felt nice. A place to rant, rave, recall, regale. A place to share my heart and discover that others' hearts were beating to a similar tune.

With courage I firmly stepped into the waters and added another blog with a more in-depth profile and community. I stayed planted there until the waters were familiar enough to no longer be felt.

I stepped out a bit further and added yet another profile on a site I had previously been terrified of! It wasn't scarey - it was fun!

But now my toes were so far under the water they were being ignored...and have continued to be ignored.

I'm hoping to dig them into the sand at the bottom of the water and remember the place that started it all. Hopefully I will do a good job of keeping up, attracting readers (for what is the point if no one sees my public musings?), and continuing my venture in the sea of blogs!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know all about being a blog addict (I think I have four right now).

Glad to see you up and posting again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home