Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have a plan...menu, that is.

I have added a blog! It is called, "What's For Dinner?" (see the link down there?).

I am so tired of having to spend money on money-saving menus or tips that really aren't for the every day person and certainly are not what I am looking for! So, to be a problem-solver, not a whiner, I am making my own!

This is an experiment and very much a work in progress! In fact, my first post says "4 recipes" and I only had time today to type in 1! Sorry. I will be getting back to it in bits and pieces and hope to have it set by the end of the month.

A word of caution, however. I have a story deadline of July 31st and have a lot to do yet to meet that. Also, this whole menu thing is what I am doing for real - right now! I can only post and make changes as I try these recipes and methods myself. So again, be patient with me as I work out the kinks and hopefully eventually come up with a very helpful resource!

I have to find a way to type up a bit of an intro to the method of my dinner madness, but don't have time to do any more today.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home