Thursday, April 06, 2006

I've been tagged!

I'm taking the time to do this MAME (is that what it is called?).

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Mommy
2. Teacher at an Alternative High School - worked in the daycare for the teen
mommies little cherubs and c0-taught some classes (Boy did they get a deal!
I was a licensed high school Social Studies teacher but hired as the daycare
lady - have credentials for that as well - only the daycare pay was 1/2 of
what a teacher's pay was)
3. Packed fish at a fish plant (Morey's)
4. Waitress

4 Movies/Shows I've Been Addicted To:
1. LOTR
2. LOTR
3. LOTR
4. Oh yeah! LOTR (okay, seriously - LOTR, Grey's Anatomy (don't throw things at me, my sister knows the guy who plays Alex - Justin Chambers - from church and I was curious, then got hooked) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Return to Me)

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Small town in Minnesota
2. Small town in Wisconsin
3. Small town in Minnesota
4. Minneapolis/St. Paul

4 Countries I'd like To Visit:
1. New Zealand (also fell in love with it while watching LOTR)
2. Australia
3. Holy Lands
4. Scotland (family roots there)

4 Popular False Assumptions About Me:
1. I am confident
2. I am not shy
3. I have led a pristine life
4. I have a storybook marriage (does anyone?)

4 People I Look Like:
1. Melissa Gilbert
2. Julianne Moore
3. Pippy Longstocking
4. My mother

4 Things I Hope To Do Before I Die:
1. Absorb every moment I have with my loved ones (feel
"happy-full" with them)
2. Lead someone to Christ (have led my two children to
Him)
3. Write a book/Bible Study, have it published, and speak
publicly about it (like lead seminars)
4. Be in a movie or a fill-in for empty seats at the Oscar's

There, now it's your turn Molly Doodles (unless you've already done one).

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Mama Heffalump said...

Hi! I enjoyed reading your meme! I came over from Molly's. Nice blog! *Smile*

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger molly said...

I'd be happy to! It is uncanny how many of your responses I could comment, relate, ask about. I'll be e-mailing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home