Saturday, March 04, 2006

Still here...

It's been a bit of a spell since I've posted! Just wanted to say that I am still here, still plugging away at life.

I have a book project! I am in the study process and have a feeling this will be taking a while. However, I am very excited about what I will learn and the final book outcome. My plan is to write a book of "daily reflections" on Proverbs 31 and what that looks like to us as woman of today. Since I have yet to figure it out, I again say - this will be taking awhile. But the journey looks exciting!

Family life is getting a bit chaotic lately. I'm not sure where the problem lies, but my son seems to "melt-down" quite a bit lately. I thought maybe he was just getting sick (daughter had the stomach flu for the 3rd time since September!) but that never came to be - thank goodness! I think he is just bored. He is such a people person and has never been one to play well by himself. With his sister in school, Dad pretty busy, and me kind of "vacant" lately, I think he just feels lost. He has a friend he likes to play with but doesn't get together with him often. I should invite him over more, but I just don't seem to have what it takes to manage 2 boys, lately. Could be part of the grieving process we are all still working through.

I have been so unmotivated! I can think of a million things that should be done, yet I struggle to care to do any one of them. I did go to the doctor yesterday and I do have a bit of an infection. This could be part of that lack of motivation - I just don't feel well. But I sense it is more than just that.

Laundry is calling (it's "clean sheet saturday"!) and I really want to write an article for this weeks challenge. So I best be going, just wanted to check-in. I hope you all have a lovely day!


"To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me." Colossians 1:29 NIV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home