Monday, December 12, 2005

In the Rearview Mirror...


Last night we once again hosted our annual Open House for our church family. What a fun time of year! While the days leading up to it are often busy and a bit stressed, the pay off in time with dear friends is worth it!

Cranberry Meatballs, Reuben Dip with fresh Pumpernickel Bread, Fiesta Cheesecake, Fruit, Cheese, and Veggie plates, and of course our now "famous" Mint Mocha Punch were a few of the dishes that made a showing . . . and quick disappearance.

We took a few minutes out to take some family shots in front of the Christmas tree. I think my "frazzled" state showed up in the picture! We did get a nice one that we used in our Christmas Letter.

With the Open House done, I feel the world is at my fingertips! Of course I know it's all a lie, but I want to revel in the disallusion for awhile and catch my breath before the holiday onslaught in a couple of weeks.

Off to revel with a smile on my face . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home