Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Story Soup

It's cold and gloomy today so I thought a pot of soup would be good. Since cybor soup just doesn't taste as good as the real thing, I thought I'd give you "eye soup" - a collection of short stories I have written. I've created a new blog to post my stories. Hope you enjoy them!

  • A Sampling of Short Stories
  • 2 Comments:

    At 9:20 PM, Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

    I'll be sure to check it out! Oh, I tried to find you on faithwriters but just couldn't! Where are your stories or articles placed in? You could add a link to your profile but be sure not to sign in...go to one of your stories and click on your profile, copy the address down then put in your templete where the links are.

    Talk at ya again soon!

     
    At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Ok, "Ruby", consider yourself tagged for a meme! Go here to see what it is: Along the Way - Meme post.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home