Monday, April 10, 2006

New Toy and Old Project Finally Done!


WE HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!! We have wanted one for years, but trying to be wise stewards, it always ended up one of those wants that placed just low enough on the list to never get.

Finally we felt it was something we could do and we set a price limit. God is so good! We got a digital video camera that also takes 5.2 megapixal digital stills, an extra warranty plan, bag, extra battery, extra lens cover, and tapes all within our budget! We had $9.00 to spare even. I have already used it for AWANA council times and taken tons of pictures.

I also finally got some scrapping done! My four (almost 4 1/2) year old son had surgery when he was 14 months old to pull down and anchor a testicle that just wasn't wantin' to go where he should! I bought the cute doctor stickers and paper with band-aids shortly after meaning to do the page right away. Well, obviously I didn't.

But here they are now! Just wanted to show them off.

I have TONS more to post! But I have to get hustling if I'm to "oversee" the bedtime chores and get kids to bed at a decent hour. We also have a super busy week and a trip to pack for. THAT'S one of the things on my "want to post" list. I met a cyberfriend through blogging and found out this week we used to live just a couple of blocks away from each other - and never met! We are going to meet next week! How cool is that? The next thing on the list is our first family helicopter rides. A friend of ours owns one and he took us up last week. Of course I have pictures, just no time to upload them at the moment.

Later -

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger molly said...

Love the pages! Happy Easter... See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home