Friday, April 21, 2006

A Whirlwind Week of Blessing!

I am so exhausted, but so incredibly blessed!

We spent the week with Hubby at a YWAM campus along for the ride as he taught a class for their School of Biblical Foundations. Of course the campus is right where we used to live so the kids and I ran around each day catching up on visiting with old friends - and we had a chance to meet new ones, as well!

I cannot even put into words how blessed and full of love I feel right now. I marvel at how good God has been to us in friends. The joy and encouragement that comes from walking alongside others that you love is unmatched. It is so good to be able to just pick-up where you left off and share your hearts.

And of course, as I mentioned, we were blessed to meet new friends! Through blogging I met another young mom with a heart for Jesus. We discovered we once lived just 2 blocks from each other but had never met! We had an incredible visit and our kids played so well together! It was a day full of blessing. We now have another family to add to our list of treasures and ones we will make every effort to see each chance we get. I was so blessed by my new friend's grace and wisdom. You are an awesome Proverbs 31 woman and comrade, Molly! I so thank you again for our visit!

I could go on and on with special notes to the people I love that I was able to reconnect with (yes, that means you too, my very dear soul friend Joy! and Liz, I am always so encouraged with our talks - I so forget about your rebellious past until you remind me because Jesus has truly done such a transformation and continues to. I not only know, but can SEE that you are a princess! and the Tuesday morning ladies have been one of the most important groups of women I have ever had the priviledge to know and be a part of - I love you!) but many extra chores are waiting! We just pulled in last night, but tonight we have a big fish fry at church (yum!) and I must bake for that, and tomorrow we host the children's Sunday School teachers at our house with yummy (hopefully) deserts as a thank you for their servanthood this past year. I also forgot to pack all my Proverbs 31 study material and desperately want some time to study that today.

Be blessed today with love and simple treasures!

Ruby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home