Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh Dear! Four months?

Nope, I'm not pregnant. In fact, my body has begun the process that will end that chapter of my life completely.

Nope, I talking four months since my last post. Yikes! How did so much time slip by? I really don't have time even today to fill you in on much - which isn't much - but I couldn't let a day more pass without something!

I gave you a hint at what life is bringing at the moment - perimenopause. Fun!! It's an adventure, ladies! More fiber, more vitamins, less coffee, less sweets...less room in your clothes! I will have to share all about it when I don't first spend all my free time on Bible Studies and forums!

The writing is on hold and I am agonizing about it. I really want to write, but not sure just where to focus my writing. My interests span the boards and of course that voice of doubt is always there. Is that really what you are supposed to be writing? You don't have anything new or interesting to say. You just don't have what it takes. Your time would be better spent someplace else.

I am hoping a writer's workshop this summer will help me sort out those voices and awaken the creativity in me that seems so stifled so often. I DO have what it takes, I just have to be certain the path I am on is the right one.

My time is exhausted. The shower is calling, my husband has been patiently waiting for his turn on the internet, and kids are gonna need food! Not to mention the Christmas season and all the extra fun - baking, making and wrapping gifts, decorating, the list goes on.

Later my friends and family (if you haven't given up checking this site for anything new and actually see this post!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home